Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

About Me


My name is Nathan David Brazell. I was born on August 29, 2009 at 3:36 in the morning. I weighed 7 pounds and 11.3 ounces & was 20 inches long. I live with my mommy and daddy in Cassatt, s.c. I am a very spoiled little boy, but my mommy just saids I simply know what I want!! I love watching ceiling fans & anything that makes noises or has bright colors on it. I have a huge, wonderful family who simply adore me & spoil me rotten every chance they get. This life of babyhood certainly treats me very well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.