Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Time is Near!!

My Mommy & Daddy are very excited for my 1st Christmas!! Although they tell me I won't remember it at all, Mommy saids it's gonna be great. I know I'll go see all my family & I've been told that I'm gonna get a million new clothes, books, & toys..I surely can't wait to be able to play with toys. I'm starting to babble & laugh all the time, but Mommy just wishes she spoke baby! I'm also almost 13 lbs & Mommy wonders where these past 4 months have gone so quickly. I'm slowy turning into a daddy's' boy..I keep one eye on him everytime he's around me & I love to snuggle with him & Mommy too! I've been sleeping great lately, but I hate being woke up when I'm just not ready to wake up!! Now I'm starting to teethe & Mommy wants to cry when I'm upset from a hurting mouth. She's been giving me teething caplets & their helping with my pain..I love this great baby life I live..
My Playdate with my older cousin Landon..don't we look so cute?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.