Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010!!


Santa brought me toys, clothes, & books this year! Then everybody else bought me everything under the sun!! Mommy saids it barely all fits in our house & that babies have so much stuff, but I love all my stuff! I brought in the New Year at Mema & Grandpas' house with all the family & I was even awake to watch the ball drop sitting in my daddys' lap & Mommy was my first kiss of 2010..I'm now eating baby food & i love bananas, applesauce, & sweet potatoes the best! I even got a taste of apple juice & it was really yummy..I got my 4 month shots on 12-29-09 & i cried a little but then I took a nap while mommy & daddy took me to k-mart, wal*mart, & rushes..On 12-28-09 Me, Mommy, & Aunt Kim had a shopping day in Columbia at the mall & some other places & Mommy said I was a very good boy & everyone kept telling Mommy how quiet I was...Happy New Year to all my Followers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.