Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My playdate with Landon & Valentines' Day!


On Wednesday I had a play date with my older cousin Landon. We had lots of fun after his mommy woke him up from his nap! We sat on the couch and played while our Mommy's' took a million pictures and Amanda was their and Aunt Kim even stopped by. We went to take lunch to Landon's' daddy, shopping, & Zaxbys'. Then we went to see Jessica, Henry, & Kaelyn. We had a great day and I got my Valentines' gifts from Nana, Mawmaw, & Paw. I got candy, stuffed animals, toys, cards, & a coloring book! Mommy and Daddy got me some candy, a stuffed red monkey, a rose, & a pretty card that I tried to eat! I had a great 1st Valentines' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.