Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!


For Halloween Me, Mommy, Daddy, & Nana went to Aw Shucks Pumpkin patch. I got to dress up as Tigger & I got to pick out my very own baby pumpkin. I even carried it around! I got to walk through an old rail car, climb hay mountain with Mommy, go in a tree house with Mommy & Daddy, & slide down a giant slide with Daddy. I got to work on an old truck & see a turkey & some chickens & a roaster. Then I got to pet some goats & I loved them! We went on a hay ride & saw people walk through the corn maze. I think Nana had just as much fun as I did that day! On Halloween I went trick or treating with Mawmaw & Pawpaw & I got lots of candy. I also got some yummy animal cookies & cotton candy...two of my favorite things. Then the next day I went with my Favorite Aunt Kim to a fall festival at her friends church. I had a blast there too.

I just recently turned 14 months old & now I have 6 teeth. I'm getting into everything & running around all day long. I love to eat, play, & be outside. I'm starting to talk alot too. It's getting close to Thanksgiving & Christmas. Mommy even has our tree up already. I am learning that I can only look at it & not touch it. Mommy saids she's already bought a few of my presents. I wonder what I'll get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.