Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mr. One Year Old!!

I had a wic appointment on august 24th. I had to get pricked in my big toe, but I never shed one single tear! I had my 1st birthday party on august 29th at My mema & papas house in lancaster. My whole family was there and it was a spongebob party. I got alot of great gifts. I got two tool sets that I love, I got a lightning McQueen ride on toy from my Nana, I got an orange motorcycle & fake bloody hand from Johnny ( And it didn't even scare me!), I got books, pjs, lots of cute clothes, diapers, wipes, a little firetruck, a big firetruck, & a big car hauler with a little yellow car. I loved my spongebob cake! I didn't even make a mess, I just ate it like a big boy! Turning one sure was hard work because it wore me & mommy & daddy slam out! The day after my birthday I had my one year doctors appointment. I had to get 4 shots and then get blood drawn. It hurt really bad and made me really angry & ill nearly all afternoon, but Daddy got to stay home & help take care of me. And they gave me a sticker, but I hope that the shots are over for now because I really don't like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.