Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Santa gives good kisses




Today I learned a new trick! Now when my daddy tells me to give him kisses I open my cute little mouth & kiss my daddy back! But for some reason I only do it for my daddy & I'm turning into a big time daddy's' boy & making mommy jealous! I love watching football while laying on daddy's' chest & at night when daddy hands me to mommy & saids night, night I pitch a fit until mommy calms me down. Today we also took some family Christmas pictures & mommy & daddy even bought me a Santa suit! I hated my Santa hat, but mommy said I had to wear it & mommy loves the pictures my aunt Kim took of our adorable little family. Not to mention aunt Kim got to be in a few too..she's a camera hog as mommy saids, but we still love her!! Friday night mommy & daddy bought my Christmas gifts & I got to stay the night at paw paw & grandmas'..they told mommy I had loads of fun & I slept really well. And Saturday morning they even took me shopping. I got two new outfits & three pairs of socks & when they brought me home I was pooped. Monday night mommy goes back to work, and she's really dreading it majorly! Luckily she'll only be working 15-20 hours a week & we have a handful of people who will watch me, but mommy doesn't think she'll make it thru her first week without crying! I can't blame her, she's had 2 1/2 months to spoil me around the clock & she's afraid to miss a single tender moment with her adorable, favorite baby boy! My daddy has two jobs now. He works at my pawpaw's' tire shop as a mechanic & is now the head wrestling coach of north central middle school. It's a dream job for him. And he's hoping that next school season he can move up to varsity wrestling at north central high school, since the coach is leaving the school & he's highly recommended. Then mommy can say bye-bye to rite aid & spoil me 24/7 which is what she's praying for! I also recently started my baby cereal & I love it! Well I've had alot of things to tell, but now mommy's gotta spoil me some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.