Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My day with Mommy & Nana



Today my Nana came to spend some time with me! And Daddy didn't know it, but Mommy & Nana put our Christmas tree up. It's white with multi-colored lights & it simply amazes me!! My Nana kept waking me up so I'd sleep at night time for Mommy, but I hate being woke up, so I had a major fit. Mommy & Nana just thought it was funny because I got so mad that I started snorting like a little piggy!! Mommy also got a special package from ups today..it was a huge blanket with a picture of me on it. Mommy almost cried when she first saw it! I was really sad to see my Nana leave, but Friday night I get to spend the night at her house..I love my Nana very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.