Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Important People In My Life






My Nana






My Nana's name is Iris and I love her very much! She calls me "fuzzy wuzzy!" She gets me when she has time off from her two jobs so that Mommy & Daddy can have a little break. She helps my Mommy to make sure I have everything I need & she's always here when I need her.






My Aunt Kim






Aunt Kim is so funny! She loves me and spoils me to pieces. She also takes a million pictures of me, but I suppose one day I'll get used to it!






Other Family Members That I Love






My Granny & Papa: They spoil me to pieces!



Grandpa & Grandma Knight: They buy me presents & Grandpa always makes me mad by playing with my nose!



Mema & Grandpa: They are simply wonderful!



Aunt Brandy, Uncle Bryan, Will, Caroline, & Ashton: They always spend time with me & I think the world of my uncle Bryan.



Everyone Else: They give me ALL the love in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so blessed to have Nathan in my life and his Mommy & Daddy too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.