Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My 1st two months of life

from august 29, 2009 until November 30, 2009
-suffered from jaundice, but it cleared up in about 2 weeks.
- September 7th I went to Memas' for my 1st cookout.
- September 9th My mommy read my 1st book to me & I loved it!!
- September 15th @ 9:54 pm my umbilical cord fell off onto my Mommy while she was walking me down the hallway & Mommy screamed!!
- After my umbilical cord fell off I had my 1st bath & I loved it!!
- On September 17th I wore my 1st pair of shoes, but my Mommy & Daddy have come to realize that I hate having anything on my feet or anyone touching my feet!

Mommy & Daddy are simply amazed at how in 2 short months I've developed such a unique personality. I always know exactly what I want and I make sure everyone else knows it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.