Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My 1st dose of mulitple shots




I had my 2 month check up on Friday October 30th with Dr. Sellers. I love flirting with her! I now weigh 11 pounds and 8 ounces. I'm getting so big! My head is 15 3/4 ins. & my chest is 15 1/4 ins. I also had some yummy liquid medicine and 2 shots. The shots protect me from polio, pneumococcal disease, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, rotavirus, and hib. I only cried for a minute or two, but daddy, whose afraid of needles, had to turn his head & mommy got weak to her stomach. I slept the whole ride home & then when we got there aunt Brandy got me & took me in my house & fed me. Mommy gave me Tylenol for my pain in both my legs & then my daddy left for work. Mommy goes back in two more weeks & she's not looking forward to it at all! I was ill for a day or so & all I wanted was my daddy. I go back to my doctor when I turn 4 months old & I'll have to have the same shots again, Mommy hopes I do better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.