Nathans Favorite Things...

  • Reading books. Playing with his toy cars & tools. Being outside. Dancing. Watching Spongebob & The Flintstones. Eating (Anything!). His Nana & Aunt Kim. His Mommy & Daddy. Smiling & Flirting.

Friday, November 27, 2009

My 1st Turkey Day!



I had a great first Thanksgiving! I woke up in the bed with Mommy & Daddy and we snuggled together for a while & they told me how thankful they were to have me in their lives. Then I took a power nap while Mommy & Daddy got ready. Then we went to Memas' & had Thanksgiving dinner & they even let me try some banana pudding, which I loved! I got to see my whole family & my baby cousin Landon, he's only 3 months older then me so we get to grow up together. Then Mommy made me take lots & lots of pictures, which got tried of very quickly! And Mommy saids the best part of it all was that I slept all night long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21. Married to Jason since 9-16-06, love being a wife and 1st time mommy.